Wealth Management System
Your Wealth Management System
Our software allows you to see all of your assets in 1 place. You can view assets we are managing along with all other accounts, consolidated into one secure location. We want to make your personal financial life easier.
You may ask yourself:
- Are my assets in the most productive place?
- Is my trust and estate plan current?
- Am I meeting my financial goals?
- Is my retirement plan on track?
All of your information is password protected in a secure, encrypted personal web address, accessible only to you and your advisor. Every night, the system automatically updates your balances to reflect the values provided by your financial institutions. Your updated assets are integrated into various reports so that you can monitor their progress in reference to your overall financial objectives.
In your personal financial homepage, you can view everything about your financial and estate plan in one place.
You can monitor the price fluctuations of your securities throughout the day by clicking on the Security Watch List. The latest financial news is also provided with snapshots of funds and stocks, market summary information, and the market indices.
You can even collaborate with multiple advisors from different locations at the same time. Your financial advisor can give your other trusted advisors, such as lawyers and accountants, access to designated areas of your Personal Financial Home Page, if you desire. This interactive, collaborative approach focuses the team on your financial future.
- Comprehensive financial plan updated daily
- Personal website with 24 hour access to all of your financial information
- Account Connections
- Alerts to let us know of important changes in your accounts
- Online Vault capable for storing important documents
- Frequent flyer account mileage tracking system
- Mobile account web access
- App for iphone and blackberry
Safeguard Important Documents in your Vault (idoc)
An online storage capability that keeps track of valuable documents, such as wills, insurance policies, and property titles. You can also elect to give your tax preparer partial access for tax preparation.
Store the following:
- Investments: Brokerage, Mutual Funds, 401K, IRA, Stock Option Grants/Certificates
- Personal Documents: Drivers Licenses, Birth Certificate
- Insurance Policies: Life, Car, Property, Medical, Long Term Disability
- Media: family photos and videos, insurance videos, Audio Recording of your Will
- Legal Documents: wills, trusts, power of attorney, marriage certificate, title to home/auto
- Income Tax Documents: Tax Returns, W2s, Pay Stubs
- Bank Statements: Checking, Saving, Money Market, Loans, Mortgage
- Beneficiary designations
- Household Items and Photos: Household Inventory List, Art Collection Photo
- See vault checklist for help on organizing your vault
How do we address security issues?
- Download our Facts About Security document.
- View the eMoneyAdvisor Security Video.
- Download our Vault Storage Checklist document.
You’re just a click away from everything you need, all in one place, whenever you want it, from wherever you are.
Wealth Management System is powered by eMoney