Top 10 Benefits
Top Ten Reasons Sweeten Wealth Management (SWM) Benefits You:
- Our Value Proposition is all about YOU. We provide you with CLARITY to your objectives, INSIGHT to your financial goals and we build a PARTNERSHIP with you as life evolves.
- We are Client Centered. We listen to your retirement goals and then develop a custom retirement plan. We are not “only” concerned with your investments. Your plan will be based on a combination of your assets, liabilities, goals, objectives, time horizons and your personal tolerance for risk.
- We focus on Comprehensive Financial Planning. We will review your existing investments and discuss: insurance, liability exposure, estate planning, cash flow management, education planning, disability, long-term care, asset allocation, income tax planning, retirement needs analysis, social security, distribution rules, and legacy goals.
- We are a DFA Approved Advisor. Dimensional Funds Advisors (DFA) is offered through a select group of Fee-Based advisors who believe in educating investors about financial science and investing through properly diversified portfolios. DFA is widely regarded as a premier no-load, low-cost, enhanced index mutual fund provider.
Investing in mutual funds involves risk, including possible loss of principal. There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Diversification does not protect against market risk.
Investors should consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the investment company carefully before investing. The prospectus and, if available, the summary prospectus contain this and other important information about the investment company. You can obtain a prospectus and summary prospectus from your financial representative. Read carefully before investing.
- We utilize Innovative Technology including comprehensive planning software and video conferencing:
- Financial Planning Software: Our Wealth Management System allows you to see all of your assets in one place. This includes assets we are managing along with all other accounts. You can also elect to give your tax preparer partial access for tax preparation. You even store your tax documents, family photos, videos, etc. in your secure online vault.
- Video Conferencing: From the comfort of your home or overlooking wineries from your Tuscan Villa, we can meet to review your plan.
- We offer Retirement Planning for your Business: We provide a cost effective retirement platform, full fee transparency and assistance with custom plan design. SWM conducts the required ongoing education to help your participants become successful investors.
- If you’re thinking about providing your employees with a 401(k) or want a second opinion on your existing plan give us a call. What’s the worst that can happen; we save you money or confirm you have a cost-effective plan.
- Access to a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional; CFP® Certification: The Standard of Excellence.
Although many professionals may call themselves “financial planners,” CFP® professionals have completed extensive training and experience requirements and are held to rigorous ethical standards. They understand all the complexities of the changing financial climate and will make recommendations in your best interest.
- Our compensation is Client Focused. We are Fee-based planners which charge a Fee (percent) based off of how much we manage. We are motivated by increasing your assets and helping you pursue your goals. Our focus is on full disclosure and fee transparency. You may find that after a quick review of the “No Cost” or “Low Cost” competitors, you may be paying hidden internal fees and expenses.
- We are Independent. By not having proprietary products, we can employ a variety of products and strategies that we believe are in your best interest.We provide truly objective advice and investment recommendations.
- We believe in Common Sense Investing for the Long Term. It is common sense that no one person can accurately predict what the market will do over time. So we do not time the market and we do not use investments that attempt to do so. By shifting the focus onto your Long Term Plan, we help to alleviate the anxiety of the daily financial news. This focus also minimizes the investor behavior of getting in and out of the market at the wrong time.